How we help to handle our clients' claims is very important to us, after all the real test of the service we provide is when a claim occurs.
Our first job is to ensure that our clients have the appropriate cover in place. We'll work hard to help you manage your risk and minimise the chance of a claim by offering sound risk management advice. Despite that, incidents do occur and even the most well managed risks can encounter claims.
We understand that dealing with a claim can be daunting and time consuming. We've assembled a team of highly experienced insurance professionals to look after you every step of the way and to fight your corner if difficulties arise. Your account executive and account handler who deals with you day-to-day and understands how you operate will deal with your claim, from the initial notification right through to achieving a fair and prompt settlement for you and will keep you fully informed every step of the way.
Our claims promise
When a claim occurs, whether you a business or an individual, you'll want as little disruption to your working or personal life. So in reality what do we do?
- Log your claim and ask you for full details of the incident (providing pictures of the incident can be particularly helpful);
- Confirm which member of our team will handle the claim and provide contact details;
- Contact your insurance company with details of the claim;
- Provide you with a claim form to complete if required and request any other information needed by insurers;
- Confirm the excess(es) applying;
- Regularly update our records to ensure that claims are dealt with quickly;
- Keep you informed of developments throughout the lifetime of the claim.
'A first class job, thank you for your attention to detail on this case. You're clearly very capable and highly experienced in your field. It's more than refreshing. I'm not saying that others involved haven't done a good job but you've given me sound advice and have been concise and informative whenever involved. I would never have got this service from my previous broker.'
Dan Silverston - Soho Sandwich Co
Should you need to make a claim, please contact us on 020 8619 5000.